Niagara has been a household name for more than half a century, having pioneered the therapeutic bed and chair industry. Through the years the Niagara research team has expanded to include medical researchers, and their results have been formidable. Niagara clearly continues to live up to their earliest reputation of delivering a dependable therapeutic massage even as the product line grows to include other, more portable units.
New Zealand is one of the countries to enjoy our own Niagara headquarters, which puts Niagara’s Cycloid Vibration Therapy products right in our own backyard.
What is Cycloid Vibration Therapy?
Niagara Therapy beds and chairs offer massage through a patented massage mechanism (called Cycloid Vibration Therapy) incorporated into the chair (or bed or portable unit) itself. Developed exclusively by Niagara researchers and technicians over time for over half a century, the end design is a comfortable method of delivering a massage.
In short, the researchers at Niagara tell us that Niagara’s Cycloid Vibration Therapy, coupled with the technology provided by Polymodulation™ and Tranquilssage™ may:
- Increase local area blood flow
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain
- Increase joint mobilisation
- Reduce excess oedema (swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic
- Assist in the treatment of wounds where an improvement in circulation is a factor
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where and improvement in local circulation is a factor
Niagara’s technology is for people of all ages, from all walks of life with different lifestyles and daily activities can benefit from Cycloid Vibration Therapy.
These include dancers, athletes, weekend sports enthusiasts, people who work on their feet all day, and many, many more.