As a company we are fully committed to complying with the federal governments recommendations to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We take the health and well-being of our clients very seriously and are doing everything possible to ensure the highest hygiene standards are kept at all times.
As our Cycloid Vibration Therapy Class IIa Medical Devices play an important role in assisting a number of areas of health and mobility we are committed to continuing all of our services across the country.
Below are the key details of our company policy for all staff members:
- Practising respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing covering mouth and nose with tissues.
- Putting used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Washing hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Avoiding close contact with people who are unwell.
- Not touching eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Limited gatherings of more than 500 people.
- A thorough sanitisation of all equipment.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, desks and tools.
- If travelled internationally a 14-day self-isolation period will be adhered to.
- Stay home if unwell.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, please get tested for the virus.
If you require further any information, please contact the below website.
We are looking forward to seeing the end of the COVID-19 pandemic and wish all of you the best of health in these difficult times. For any further queries please do not hesitate to call our Head Office on 1800 777 042
The Niagara Client Care Team